Zenlink “12 Days Of Christmas” Giveaway
I am Toga Mamora, the Ambassador of Zenlink. We would like to wish you a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year! To celebrate the season of giving, we are excited to do a 12-blindbox giveaway campaign for a 12-day period.
25th December 2021 (00:00 UTC) — 6th January 2022 (00:00 UTC).
How to participate?
- Join Zenlink’s discord server HERE.
- Trade, LP or stake a minimum value of $500 on https://dex.zenlink.pro/ during the campaign period. Transactions made outside the campaign period will not be eligible.
- Tweet the screenshot of your trade/LP/staking position with hashtag #ZenlinkChristmas.
- Submit your entries in this Google Form.
How to get the transaction hash?
- After you have completed the trade/lp/stake, go the top right corner of Zenlink Dex interface and click on the list of transactions.
- Click on the transaction and you will be taken to the explorer, it can be Bifrost Subscan of Moonriver Moonscan. This depends on which chain you interacted with.
- Copy the transaction URL on the browser address bar.
What is the reward pool and how will the winners be selected?
- There is a pool of 1,200 ZLK.
- Each lucky participant can win up to 100 ZLK.
- After the campaign ends, the winner selection will be done on a live video session on Discord.
- 12 lucky participants will be randomly selected as the winners. After the selection, each entry will be checked for its validity.
- The random number generator will determine how much each participant can win. It will be between 1–100 ZLK.
Terms & Conditions
- Only 1 submission per Twitter account will be accepted. If you submit 2 or more entries, you will be disqualified.
- Your Twitter account must be at least 3 months old to be eligible to participate.
- Your LP and Staking must remain throughout the entire campaign period, until the winners are selected.
- The rewards will be sent within 3–4 weeks after the end of the campaign.
- All submissions will be visible on this Google Spreadsheet.
If you have any questions, please tag me me on Discord.
I hope this event will bring excitement to all the community members. We are still early and the journey is still a long way from here.